Sunday, December 7, 2008

So let's begin......

This is new to me. I never had a blog and as far as a diary, well let’s just say busy bodies mothers always keep me away from them. It funny how things change because now I’m writing and letting the whole world see my inner thoughts. So let’s begin…

I wanted to start a blog because I have a lot of emotions and I’m usually very open with people about how I feel, although I think that need to end. Many people that I expressed myself to don’t really understand me nor do I think it does any good. It feels lonely to be the only one that thinks the way you do. Yes, I can be opinionated but the truth is that I care so much about the people I love that when they are going thru something, in my heart I feel like I am to. Some think that I’m trying to justify it but whole hearting that is the truth.

Most of the times I have nothing interesting to say and people say my thoughts are interesting only because they think I’m crazy. Hey, maybe I am but I can only be who I am. As a result, I am here saying what I always wanted to say, sharing thoughts and dreams that I keep within me. Maybe in the mist of it all I will find that person that I never knew who “think like I think”.

No comments: