Monday, December 8, 2008

Simply Blessed...

It really amazes me how God really work. I’m not a type of person that jump up and down when I’m filled with joy but I feel like I have ants in my pants and I just want to shout about God’s blessings. I never had a life where things were handed to me but now looking back, I think in a way it was.

I applied to a job, (by the way it’s a really great job) and they actually called me back for a phone interview. Now, some may think there’s no reason for me to be so happy since it’s just an interview. But the way I look at it is that’s all I needed. I truly believe the first step is the battle and everything that follows is destiny. I believe God’s power is the reason for my happiness and future success and for that reason alone

I AM FILLED WITH JOY.

No comments: